Thank you so much to Grace for tagging me in this one! I love reading answers and all that so posts like these are perfect, especially since we get to know each other more. Again, thank you so much gal x
Thank the blogger(s) that nominated you in the post and the link to their blog.
Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
Nominate 8-11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
List the rules and display the ‘Sunshine Blogger Award” logo on your post and/or in your blog.
Questions from Grace
- What TV shows are you loving at the moment?
I’m not much of a TV watcher but I’ve been watching a few episodes of A Handmaid’s tale, does that count?
- If you had one wish, what would it be?
Infinite money! Money seems to be source of most of my problems lately. Can’t afford a new phone, can’t afford the down payment on my car, can’t afford a place to live.. Money would fix all of that.
- What inspires you?
Mostly nature or reading about people. I love learning things about my favorite people because it makes me admire them even more and it inspires me to be better.
- What is your idea of a perfect evening?
A face mask, home alone, playing whatever I want to listen to and working on blog posts for my other blog because I find that to be so relaxing. I have so many posts scheduled for it.
- If you were given £10,000 to spend, what would you buy?
Anything I would need for uni. Spend some of it but save the rest because I know I would need more in the future. Would also finish paying for my car.
- Have you ever collected anything?
I used to collect joker cards from playing cards. Had quite a few. I do collect chokers and other kind of jewelry but I don’t buy that as often anymore.
- Are you a hugger?
That depends on who I’m with. Usually no, I’m not too keen on being physically close to people, it makes me really uncomfortable. But if it’s like a really close friend or a partner, then sure.
- Favourite TV show when you were a child?
Beyblade, definitely! I used to watch it over and over and never got tired of it. Season three was definitely my favorite. Don’t like the new stuff.
- What is your go to coffee shop order?
I don’t drink coffee or go out to coffee shops but I guess I would go for some kind of tea? I live in the middle of nowhere so I would have to drive to one of the cities to even get something to drink, not worth the drive haha.
- What is your dream holiday spot?
Somewhere cold but interesting. I really enjoyed visiting the moors of Scotland, someplace like that would be ideal. I’m not on holiday to relax or tan, I’m on holiday to explore and discover new places and nature.
- Are you a fancy dress fan? If so, what is your favourite costume you’ve ever worn?
I love it on others, not so keen on it myself, I prefer casual wear.
Questions for you
- Do you have a saying that you don’t necessarily intend to use but still do?
- What would be your ideal living situation?
- If you could have any non traditional pet, what would it be?
- What would be your dream job? Do you already have it?
- What does blogging mean to you?
- Do you have any weird holiday traditions?
- Is there a fictional character you would have loved to meet in real life? Which one?
- What are the best and worst purchases you’ve ever made?
- Whats the worst screw up you’ve ever had in the kitchen?
- Do you have any “useless” talents? What are they?
- Has anyone ever tricked you into believing something and then you discovered it wasn’t true? What was it?
My questions are kinda random haha. I nominate Michala, Halsdoll, Rei and Dannii for this. If anyone else wants to do it too, you’re tagged! You can answer the questions in the comments too if these kinda posts don’t fit in on your blog.